i ordered this dress for my sons wedding , when it arrived after the requested date , it was packed in a small plastic bag , was all creased , when i inspected it they had put in breast supports in and one of them was down at the hemline in between the material , i took photos of it and emailed them asking for a refund claims form , they contacted me back and said that i had put something at the back of the dress , and told me it was worth what i had paid for it , they are scammers , running a sweat shop selling inferior dresses to mugs like me , stay away and keep your money
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."