i ordered this dress for my sons wedding , when it arrived after the requested date , it was packed in a small plastic bag , was all creased , when i inspected it they had put in breast supports in and one of them was down at the hemline in between the material , i took photos of it and emailed them asking for a refund claims form , they contacted me back and said that i had put something at the back of the dress , and told me it was worth what i had paid for it , they are scammers , running a sweat shop selling inferior dresses to mugs like me , stay away and keep your money
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."