I purchased a dress online 12-20-12 after reading the return policy and received it 1-4-13.I opened the package and I was very disappointed in the quality and the extremely thick padding.
I followed policy and notified the company and was told I would receive what I thought would be the return information. I was told to take it to a seamstress! The dress couldn't be fixed without taking the entire dress apart. The quality was too poor to do that.
They are not honoring their own return policy.
They kept my $216.97 plus postage and I sent the dress back anyway.Don't purchase from such a dishonest company doing business.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "i ordered this dress for my sons wedding , when it arrived after the requested date , it was packed in a small plastic bag , was all creased ,..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them,..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."